today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold . to what extent do you agree or disagree ?

when you walk on the street you can see divers kind of advertisement which try to find new costumers for their companies. factories try to make apparent needs for their consumer goods in order to find someone buying them. people may attract to these advertisement and want to try them. Thus they buy them without considering their real needs.

In recent time advertisement becomes an important business for many company to sell productions. Firstly advertisement business provides a lot of new jobs for society by helping creative people find occupations. For example they use their imagination to describe new products in the way which consumers buy them. Secondly advertisement can give us various features about goods. As an illustration when you are looking for new watch you can find out the newest trend by searching on watch advertisements.

In the other hand you may see people buy a lot of goods which they really do not need. Sometimes companies produce new productions that there are not real needs for them in society. In that case they need advertisement industry to sell them to people by making apparent reasons for buying. For instance you can see different electronic devises for making sandwiches in diverse shapes. you can see different capability in their advertisements to make them useful for your life. Secondly it may make people to addictive to buy new goods. Thus it becomes their habit to buy update productions without finding suitable usage for them.

In conclusion I think companies should use advertisements in order to indicate new products. But advertisement industry should show real features and needs for goods not only the ones that make them to be sell out.

Try some easier topics. This essay is not on the topic exactly.