Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, several sales prefer to sell what buyers need to comply with a request because it becomes the power of advertising which will incline their product. They do not really pay attention for goods because they argue that is not significant due to economy achievement.

The matter of that is that sales should pay attention for quality of goods because a good sales is who could generate consumers satisfaction. Even though they need the power of advertising, they should care for consumers who want to obtain good stuffs and good prices. Sales usually do not only pay attention for the price but also the quality of the goods. They prefer to buy more expensive one than chipper one if the quality of goods is bad. According to Kompas newspaper, twenty-seven from thirty-two consumers prefer to buy clothes which is the famous branch because it proved as a good goods which made by the best material.

Buyers are not only observe for the quality but also care for the mode of stuff. They prefer to create modern mode even though they have to form the same mode with others factory because they focus on what consumers want, and they often follow a famous lifestyles from others country to attract society. Although promote area do not really understand about style, but some of them also prefer to follow modern style regarding good performance in the society. Usually, when countryside people attend the party, they wear the best clothes that they ever had concerning following lifestyle. Thus, sales do not only focus on the advertising and quality of stuff but also the mode of stuffs.

In short, the power of advertisement is needed for costumers, but sales also should have responsibility for their consumers, especially for consumers satisfaction by provided the good quality, prices and popular modes.

Sentence: They prefer to buy more expensive one than chipper one if the quality of goods is bad.
Description: The fragment than chipper one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace chipper with cheaper

Sentence: They prefer to create modern mode even though they have to form the same mode with others factory because they focus on what consumers want, and they often follow a famous lifestyles from others country to attract society.
Suggestion: Refer to others and factory
Suggestion: Refer to others and country

Sentence: Although promote area do not really understand about style, but some of them also prefer to follow modern style regarding good performance in the society.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to Although and promote

Error: chipper Suggestion: No alternate word