Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the society in which they are sold.
To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, we have view or listen many advertisements in media and streets. Advertisements are to be made according to its audience who watch or hear it and buy the products but instead here the advertisements focus on presentation that influences consumers to buy the product even they do not need to.

In addition, the consumers do not even realize that the advertisers of the product uses many software and many applications to make the product or the result look good and gorgeous. Most of the advertisers use celebrity to attract consumers where the psychological consumer behavior is applied.

On the other hand, our social values and society have many aspects against these arguments. Let us have our society on the scene where sex is prohibited but the sex toys are in sale at stores. Some of them buy it to get pleasure making them disgraceful in society; instead they need to list our social values on the top.

Furthermore, the income of every person is not so high to afford all the products that are excitingly or attractively presented in front of consumers. They have to allocate certain amount of disposable budget for the shopping and to buy accessories. The costly products are sometime bought to gain status even without knowing the relevance and importance of the product.

As a concluding note, consumers need to get aware of the product and need to know the relevance in sociable materials. Advertisers are always paid for what they do and they try to make the product best than it looks or it actually is. High sales has to reflect society and target audience not the advertisements.

who watch or hear it
Description: 'it' refer to what?

the advertisers of the product uses many software
the advertisers of the product used many software