Today more and more young children have mobile phones. Critics say that this is a negative development. Do you agree or disagree? What is your own opinion?

In the present age high modern technologies are playing an increasingly important role in our lives. Many disputes and debates appear nowadays about are mobile phones negative development for young children.

Many people and parents say that mobile phones are very unnecessary invention and children are not available to use them. In defence of this point of view there are some reasons. First of all, as we all know, those modern devices have so many functions which young generation never use, but at the same time they demand only up-today phones, that costs too much. Second of all, mo...

Sentence: Second of all, mostly often children are the victims of thieves only because they have expensive phones and are only unprotected youngers.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts