Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler?

Today more people are travelling than ever before.
Why is this the case?
What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler?

In past, travel was a leisure which could only be afforded by a handful. However, with time passing by, more people are travelling, forming an integral part of their lives. The reason for the surge in travelers can be attributable to more than one.

Firstly, the spur of globalization with many companies and corporate spreading their operation across boundaries, requires their employees are required to travel for work purposes. Secondly, the means of travel has increased has increased compared to past with invention of newer modes of transportation such as trains, aircraft, ships and vehicles. This provides the traveler the luxury to choose that suits their budget and requirements. Thirdly, the increased competition between the travel companies has made travelling more affordable and within reach of larger portion of population who are also much better equipped.

Travelling has also increased because of wider recognition of its benefits. Travelling enables a person to gain for its profound experience and exchange of culture. This makes a person more informed of the ways of the world, making an individual wiser and enriched. It is often found that the person who has traveled explicitly are more resourceful and effective in their behavior.

To recapitulate, rise in travel has been assisted by better means and mode of transportation, peppered by the trend of globalization which has blurred the boundary lines between nations. This has in a way benefited the society as travelling enriches the individual with new experiences and outlook towards life.

Sentence: Secondly, the means of travel has increased has increased compared to past with invention of newer modes of transportation such as trains, aircraft, ships and vehicles.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to increased and has

More words wanted.