Today’s teaching methods and communication between teachers and students will disappear by the year 2050. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent years the communication between teachers and students decreased because of the high technology communication tools and the e- learning processers; However, I personally disagree with the above statement.

There are several reasons why the teaching methods and communication between teachers and students will not disappear in future. Firstly, when teacher explaining a lesson in a class room, she or he will gives us their personal experiences which helps us to understand and also which help us to memorize it through practical situations.

In future if we lose the communication with our tutor we can`t solve our educational problems for an example When a student wants to study about medicine, they need lecturers to be in front of them to ask why and how else to explain the theories behind the frame. Can we do it through the video lecturing? Furthermore, if the bond between teachers and students will disappear in the future, what will happen to nursery and primary students do they hold to depend one learning system? Can an e learning system teach grammatical mistake to primary students? No. We need some background supports from our tutor to correct us whenever we are wrong.

On the other hand most of the students have limited time to meet their lecturer. The Lecturer cannot give each and everything to student he is the person who gives key points some kind of clues to students to find more, student responsibility to find more information. At that time they can get the help of new technology education tools. Such as internet e-books, documentaries, etc. However that does not mean that students and teachers bond will vanish and in the future and in the future students will depend on more e learning systems.

However, overall, it is clear that there will have more varieties of typical situations in class in the future because of innovative educational tools and technologies, students need to communicate their teachers to obtain better knowledge in the discipline.

Sentence: Firstly, when teacher explaining a lesson in a class room, she or he will gives us their personal experiences which helps us to understand and also which help us to memorize it through practical situations.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and gives

Sentence: In recent years the communication between teachers and students decreased because of the high technology communication tools and the e- learning processers; However, I personally disagree with the above statement.
Error: processers Suggestion: processors