Today,the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold .to what extend do you agree or disagree?

Today,the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold .
to what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, the advertisement play's major role to boost up the high sales of consumer goods . Due to modern technology mass communication easily increased. The advertisement in television, newspapers, become a lot in the streets. Some consumers buy the product rely on the advertisement instead of the real need of the consumer goods.I agree with the above statement for the following reasons.

Firstly, In over countries,many advertisement companies advertise their product with famous and popular actor,singer. Especially youngsters get attracted towards the advertisement and buy the product that their favorite actor advertise it,although they do not really need the product. Being healthy or beautiful is their logo and they attach the advertised goods to this logo. Consumers think without it they lose further than spending on it.

Secondly, On the television the product looks gorgeous and good quality. There are wide variety of consumer goods are introducing everyday in the market For instance, people gets mostly attracted towards facial products ,body lotions ,shampoo and conditioners and so on, without taking a minute consumers buy the products without comparing the quality, price and their need

However, it should be taken in consideration that some people only buy what they need. Some consumers compare quality,price. For example,Smart phones, Apple products like ipones,ipads,ipods,macbooks are popular throughout world,even though consumer buy the product by considering the use of the item. Advertisement have a great positive effect to inform people wanting and searching new products to use their time effectively and comfortably. There is no option better than adds to introduce, as an example, home appliances to release busy house-wives to cater their children.

In conclusion, I think the power of advertisements influence the consumer goods. When it comes down in buying goods,the high sales of popular consumer good reflects the power of advertisements.

No. of Words: 309 350 put more words if possible.