Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries and contributes a great deal to economies around the world However the damage tourism can cause to local cultures and the environment is often ignored To what extent do you agree or disagree

Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries and contributes a great deal to economies around the world. However, the damage tourism can cause to local cultures and the environment is often ignored.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

AS the world becomes more integrated, the tourism has turned into a vital sector of economies of many countries. There are some who argue that everything has a price and that the enhancement in tourism would lead to many undesirable consequences, which is not receive enough considerations. However, in my view, this issue, indeed, is not too significant for some reasons.

It is evident that wherever the tourism is developed, the local cultures of these areas have been affected noticeably. As well as this, the environment in some places is deteriorated by activities relating to tour service. H...

Sentence: It is fact that the development of tourism has bring many following progress in terms of economy and life of local areas which in turn influence negatively to local cultures and the environment.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and bring

It is fact that
It is a fact that

this problem is likely to be address by the cooperation
this problem is likely to be addressed by the cooperation