Trees are essential for the existence of the human race as they provide the oxygen that we need to survive Yet daily all around the globe large areas of woodland are being destroyed Many people feel that they as individuals can do nothing and that only go

Trees are essential for the existence of the human race as they provide the oxygen that we need to survive. Yet, daily all around the globe large areas of woodland are being destroyed. Many people feel that they as individuals can do nothing and that only governments and large companies can halt the destruction.
How far do you agree or disagree with this?

Deforestation has been considered as a top-heading concern in this today world, which causing to shortage of woodland. Despite single persons have a vital role dealing with this issue, many people strongly argue that they are ill-prepared to better this situation even hinder it except only governments and involved companies. My essay will position the people in this phenomenon.

In the first place, it is undoubtedly true that the tremendous power of governments illustrated by policies and regulations can much easier administrate the development of its nations. Citizens, however, obviously, being a backbone of a society have their own right to prefer proper policies as to improve woodland situation on earth. By no means do they stand stably with the overwhelming of dangerous potentials. Election processes are carried out by governments but requirements of changes in a nation come from its residents.

Equally important, even though in some developing countries, in today’s fast-paced life, many giant companies dominate local ones and provide significant benefits, all of them rely on nation’s people. Admittedly, such kinds of companies would not work at all without human-labor performance. As witnessing the destruction of trees in city and other lands, people will gather for protests, demonstrations by out-of work, followed by the happening of attacks and violence. The minority of companies and government’s members are outweighed by the numerous people living in large-scaled areas.

By way of conclusion, I reaffirm once again that whether how powerful governments and huge companies are, dwellers are the most influent party which can change the deterioration of its country’s woodland.

Sentence: Deforestation has been considered as a top-heading concern in this today world, which causing to shortage of woodland.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and causing

Sentence: Despite single persons have a vital role dealing with this issue, many people strongly argue that they are ill-prepared to better this situation even hinder it except only governments and involved companies.
Description: The word better is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to better

Sentence: My essay will position the people in this phenomenon.
Description: The word position is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to position

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.048 0.07 Need to develop ideas smoothly. Correct way or 'pattern' could be like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.