the two maps below show an island before and after construction of some tourist facilities summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant I recently submitted task 2 of cCambridge 9 and would like to

the two maps below show an island before and after construction of some tourist facilities. summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant.

I recently submitted task 2 of cCambridge 9 and would like to know my overall band score.
Best

The two maps indicate some tourist facilities which is constructed in an island, and it is compared to the past view of this island.

Generally speaking, after these constructions, this island has different kinds of facilities for visitors such as restaurants, accommodation, reception, to name but a few.

According to the new face of this island, there are new paths and vehicle tracks in all parts of the island. Furthermore, two possible accommodation places are constructed in the central and west part of the island, and also one big restaurant with the view of sea is built between these t...

Sentence: The two maps indicate some tourist facilities which is constructed in an island, and it is compared to the past view of this island.
Suggestion: The two maps indicate some tourist facilities which are ...

Sentence: As well as inside facilities, beach is now ready for swimming that was not before the these changes.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: Refer to the and these