The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisions where relevant.

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisions where relevant.

The two maps illustrate the changes in tourist constructions on an island over the period of time.

In general, the mushroom of different types of constructions was seen in the maps. Take the first look to the South of the island, there is a Pier errected for tourist ships to get on the island. Following the vehicle track from the Pier, there is a reception in the middle of the island. On the left and right of this construction, a great deal of accommodation were built, which are conected with other facilities by a footpath. When it comes to the North, it is clear that Island has a restaurant serving foods and drinks for tourists. Turning to the West, not far from the left-side accommodation area, there is a beach which gives place for swimming. Interestingly, although many constructions were errected, almost all of trees on the island remain unchanged.

Overall, the maps give a clear change in which an original island are altered for tourist purposes.

Sentence: On the left and right of this construction, a great deal of accommodation were built, which are conected with other facilities by a footpath.
Description: The fragment deal of accommodation is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace accommodation with accommodations

Sentence: Overall, the maps give a clear change in which an original island are altered for tourist purposes.
Description: The fragment an original island is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Take the first look to the South of the island, there is a Pier errected for tourist ships to get on the island.
Error: errected Suggestion: erected

Error: conected Suggestion: connected

Sentence: Interestingly, although many constructions were errected, almost all of trees on the island remain unchanged.
Error: errected Suggestion: erected

You didn't make comparisons;