Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In the swift development of modern world today, education become the important aspect of life. One of the educational component that has been concerned is the unbalance number of female and male that take a subject. It can make the human resource of a country become instable. One of the solutions is the university has to accept aqual number of male and female student in every subject. I am respectfully disagree with this solution.

The reason for my position in this matter is because students has different ability and they also has freedom to choose what subject that comfortable with. The male student usually choose the technical subject, while the female often to choose an economics subject. Universities does not has authority to enforce the student choice, because it can make the student do not comfortable with the subject. For example, the student that likes sciences have to take the management class. Science and management have different point of view. Science is more logic than management. It can make confussion for the student.

On the other hand, some people may think that the education become more comprehensive with balance number of male and female. It means that every subject does not dominated by one gender only. For example, the field engineer is always dominated by male, in contrast a doctor is mostly female. This condition become more dangerous to the country if it left unconcerned. The human resources become unstable.

All in all, i still believed that every person has different skill and interest, it is not polite if the institution enforce the students. They also have a human right that we should respect.

Sentence: In the swift development of modern world today, education become the important aspect of life.
Description: The fragment education become the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: On the other hand, some people may think that the education become more comprehensive with balance number of male and female.
Description: The fragment education become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

One of the solutions is the university has to accept aqual number of male and female student in every subject.
One of the solutions is that the university has to accept aqual number of male and female student in every subject.

I am respectfully disagree with this solution.
I respectfully disagree with this solution.

Sentence: This condition become more dangerous to the country if it left unconcerned.
Description: The fragment condition become more is rare

Sentence: All in all, i still believed that every person has different skill and interest, it is not polite if the institution enforce the students.
Description: The fragment institution enforce the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enforce with verb, past tense

Sentence: One of the solutions is the university has to accept aqual number of male and female student in every subject.
Error: aqual Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It can make confussion for the student.
Error: confussion Suggestion: confusion