Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is quite easily seen that more and more people are considered to be an owner of the certificate from university. Every next generation is more educated from the previous one. That trend has started a long time ago and we have become witnesses of those changes nowadays. That is why, women and men have the same rights to be educated and to be equal workers and later even bosses in different parts and companies.

From the beginning, universities have a huge impact on humans lives. The biggest changes could be only read in the history. A lot of protests and strikes were done before men and women had had the same possibilities to study. A huge step and progress could be seen through those years but even now we do not have the same easy way to get education. There are still countries with discrimination, like all Arabian countries. In that land, changes are activated but in a very short steps, that is why we need to help them with assimilation and understanding the importance of changes. Because of that I think in such countries universities should have as many free places for men as for women.

From the other side, universities could not give better possibilities and equal chances to study. Every person has equal tests and there is no mistakes in the results. No fair split could be seen on the students list between female and male, but this is unpredictable. One year, school has more one gender and on the next one the other sex is better. If the same numbers of places are left for men and women, these could be misunderstanding and in the end a good professional could be lost because of the sex.

In conclusion, schools are very curious mechanism but also scary one. There is always possibilities that someone even male or female will have problem with being a part of a big campus community. We should try harder to realize our dreams and not give up, without the knowledge of number of places for selected sex.