Universities Should Accept Equal Numbers of Male and Female Students in Every Subject. To What Extent Do You Agree or Disagree?

Universities Should Accept Equal Numbers of Male and Female Students in Every Subject.
To What Extent Do You Agree or Disagree?

Some people think that accepting of men and women should be equal in university, whereas others think that it is not possible, because some professions are not suitable for female or male. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that the second mentioned statement is correct for several reasons. I will explain my positing proving examples to support my point of view.

It is clear that everything has changed in the world. These changes affect the position of women in society. Therefore, the acceptance of universities both men and women students make condition for men, especially women who improve and prove themselves. The equal of male and female students also helps students who have chances to understand about other people, encompass their psychology and become more mature. Moreover, it relieves students to work together in the future. By dint of this kind of acceptance, some thoughts such as feminism, against to women may avoid in people’s mind.

On the other hand, there are many subjects which are not relevant for both sexes in universities. For example, more men study in the faculty of Mechanics or Petroleum Engineering than women. Because, working condition is not appropriate for female. Additionally, in my country most male are not interested in subjects which are adequate for women, for example, different kinds of teaching subjects, journalism and so on. Obviously, the mentioned reason indicates that it is best way that university should accept unequal numbers of men and women students in various faculties.

In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is clear that it is better to receive unequal numbers of male and female in every subject, because all the reasons mentioned above.

it is best way that university should accept unequal numbers
it is the best way that university should accept unequal numbers