Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, nursery school is dominated by female, in other hand engineering school is dominated by male. This common view would be changed by universities that the number of student must be equal among male and female. Furthermore, this policy reminds contradiction idea which will be discussed at bellow.

People who support that idea might think the statement, “male is smarter than female”, should be removed. Therefore universities should put equal number of gender in order to proof that female has similar brain with male. Journal of National University mentioned that female can compete from male, as a result, discovered that female is more industrious than male. Furthermore, if universities accept this policy make positive competition among two-sexes. Therefore, female is not only becoming nurse but also hard worker physically as male engineer.

In other hand, people who opposite that idea might believe that two-sexes have different biological ability which inherent on both. Girl tended to work softly and carefully then nursery is suitably one, otherwise, boy tended to work hard physic and think logic then engineering is deserved to them. The result of Physiologist Observation reported that 90% of women mostly used their feeling than thinking, therefore they were sensitive people. In other hand, 95% of men commonly used logical thinking, so that was way they were perceptive people. As a result, if universities accept that policy it might occur shifting human nature, women do man’s job and men do their job, it is so unreasonable.

In sum, although female can challenge male, nature of two-sexes could not be shifted. Moreover, both have different ability which have appropriate place to put on. Therefore, Universities should deny that policy in order to accept the different natural abilities.

Sentence: Now days, nursery school is dominated by female, in other hand engineering school is dominated by male.
Description: The fragment Now days is rare
Suggestion: Nowadays

Sentence: Girl tend to work softly and carefully then nursery is appropriate one, otherwise, boy tend to work hard physic and think logic then engineering is deserved to them.
Description: The fragment Girl tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment is appropriate one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appropriate with adverb
Description: The fragment boy tend to is rare