Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree and disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

To what extent do you agree and disagree?

For last 20 years, a number of students who have entered Universities have increased significantly, especially in Indonesia. It can be seen obviously that nowadays there are a lot of new universities and all of them have many students. However, quota of male and female students for each majors are in debatable. Some people argue that in each majors, number of male and female students must same, but the other people disagree with that argue. This essay will examine these aspects.

Women nowadays ask for their right which must same with man, it is famous called as woman emancipation. The rights include for studying and working. As a result, many women nowadays school until higher education, college. For the reason gender equality, university should not make difference for male and female students, especially in number of students. Woman must have a same chance like man as students. Be cause of that, college must receive a same quantity of both female and male students.

On the other hand, every majors have different knowledge and every people have different interests. In science majors, for instance, there are engineering, medical, and natural science faculties. Engineering faculty is known as man faculty because the subjects are so difficult and the practical is hard to do for women. Because of that, there is just few female students at that faculty. For this reason, it’s impossible to have male and female students in same number for some subjects.

To sum up, I believe that woman has the same right with man in get higher education. It can represents from number of students in each major. For some subjects, It is fine to have the same number for male and female students. But for specific subjects, It is not good idea. If the number of male and female students are same, It can make difficult for male or female students in understanding the lesson which is not appropriate with their gender.

Sentence: However, quota of male and female students for each majors are in debatable.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and majors

Sentence: Some people argue that in each majors, number of male and female students must same, but the other people disagree with that argue.
Suggestion: Refer to each and majors
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to must and same

Sentence: Women nowadays ask for their right which must same with man, it is famous called as woman emancipation.
Suggestion: Refer to must and same

Sentence: As a result, many women nowadays school until higher education, college.
Description: The fragment women nowadays school is rare

Sentence: To sum up, I believe that woman has the same right with man in get higher education.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and get

Sentence: It can represents from number of students in each major.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and represents