Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, university is one of the essential stages of education. In many parts of the world, most of pupils want to continue their study in University. It is because they want to get a better job and higher salary in the future. In fact, the numbers of student who study in college are increasing. It makes several universities make a new rule. Some of them agree with the rule which is place the same number of boy and girl in each class. This essay will examine this reality.

Some students have many opinions about the new decision of the universities which accept the same number of male and female learners. Firstly, the same number of student’s gender will help the teachers to break them into groups. They will not feel difficult because the number of students between male and female are same. Secondly, they think that it will help them when they have holiday. They only need to break male and female only into two balanced groups.

However, other learners believe that this rule is not essential. The balance number between schoolboys and schoolgirls in each subject will not help them much. They only need the best method and the right partner to study. This is the essential of the study in the university. Also, this will help them to finish their project.

In addition, I believe that universities should give the same opportunity to all of young learners to study in the high level. With the same number of boy and girl learners, this will limit the chance to get education in college. As a result, the students of college will decrease in the future. Also, it will influence the level of education.

To put them in a nutshell, university is the highest level of education which is wanted by all young learners. The balance number of gent and lady learners will decrease the spirit of student college candidates. As a result, universities should give same opportunity to the boy and girl to continue their education.

It makes several universities make a new rule.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.