University should accept equal number of male and female students in very subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that people should acquire good education and collage is the highest grade to get it. In Indonesia, there are plentiful of institutions, which give their pupils title in every province. Several societies thought that campus should receive academia with focus their gender. However, other opinions that place to take bachelor until doctoral degree has to recruit scholars depend on their ability and skill.

Having the same men and women in academy is a great idea. This formula is able to generate balancing in the classroom and without underestimate with another sex. When the girls become minority, perhaps boy would look them down and disturb when they study. Moreover, the hot issue in my country nowadays is equivalent between man and woman, which reduce discrimination one of them.

In spite of that, collage has to selection their candidate of member before join in some major. Would be better if they receive them according to their qualification and it could make easier to follow the lesson even they are studying. In this way, both of girls and boys have the same change to acquire their high education. If the girls become the best in the test, it would be mistake if bureaucrat this university refuse them. Moreover, there is major which have devotee majority from the girls because this concentrate is suitable with their basic character. For instance, nursing majority, most of scholars who register in this major are girls because they agree that when they graduated, it could join in hospital as a nurse.

In generally, I pen down saying that seminary should collect student which balance man. Beside that officer should consider with pupils who have capability.

Sentence: This formula is able to generate balancing in the classroom and without underestimate with another sex.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and underestimate

Sentence: In spite of that, collage has to selection their candidate of member before join in some major.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to selection and their

Sentence: If the girls become the best in the test, it would be mistake if bureaucrat this university refuse them.
Description: The fragment university refuse them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace refuse with verb, past tense
Sentence: Moreover, there is major which have devotee majority from the girls because this concentrate is suitable with their basic character.
Description: The fragment is major which have is rare

Sentence: It is true that people should acquire good education and collage is the highest grade to get it.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.