University students should not be penalized for illegally downloading music, movies, or other protected content.

Download is basically of copying the file from one computer to another, typically using the internet. Download can use if the computer or everything can download the file connected with the internet because the file just saved in the server on internet. If you want to copy to your computer, you can download the file. Work for any kind of file. After download finished, the file is automatic save on your computer. You can forward the file on via E-mail, Bluetooth or everything can use transfer the file.

Student of university can use facilities of university is free internet connected because in collage they are need internet media for knowledge of education. However, university student not downloading music, movie or other protected content. Maybe, some student still wrong function of internet, but should not be penalized to student. It is break because be penalizes not the best choose to ask.

The first, you must give more protection for internet itself because internet is media communication which can access all of information from around the world. So, the easier for student to downloading illegal file unprotected content.

The second, the web unprotected file gives warning sign to all users that cannot open. Take the policy in unprotected file on internet can help push the illegally downloading.

So, all student or people want not penalized do not ever try to illegally download because with internet we can find the legal file another web. Then, the student should cares about risk before do the illegally downloading.

Sentence: It is break because be penalizes not the best choose to ask.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and break
Description: The fragment best choose to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, past participle

Sentence: Take the policy in unprotected file on internet can help push the illegally downloading.
Description: The fragment the illegally downloading is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illegally with adjective

Sentence: So, all student or people want not penalized do not ever try to illegally download because with internet we can find the legal file another web.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to penalized and do

Sentence: Then, the student should cares about risk before do the illegally downloading.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and cares

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar