Very few schoolchildren learn about the value of money and how to look after it yet this is a critical life skill that should be taught as part of the school curriculum Do you agree or disagree Discuss both these views and give your own opinion Give reaso

Very few schoolchildren learn about the value of money and how to look after it,
yet this is a critical life skill that should be taught as part of the school curriculum.
Do you agree or disagree?
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or
experience.

As we all know that money is playing an important role in our life. Without which we cannot fulfill our basic requirements like food, clothing and shelter. We should understand the value of money and impart the same to our children. Some say that few children already know the value of it and ways to handle cash. Other group of people say that money management skill should be added as part of school curriculum. Although I strongly agree with this statement, let us discuss both the views and concluded with my opinion.

To begin, school going children do not require money and find relevant about money management in subject. All their necessities and things are taken care by their parents including pickup and drop from school. These children are very young and its hard to explain the importance and benefits of money. For example, my cousin, who is eleven years old says that he does not require any money and want to know the value of money. Because his requirements are fulfilled by his father and mother. All that is important for him is to concentrate on studies and score good grades and finance related subject can be studied during degree course.

On the other hand, we see some parents work on day to day wages and earn very poor wages which can only satisfy their daily living. Even though they struggle, they want their children to study well and thus attain respectable position in the society. But this children do not consider their parents hard work and demand money for buying chocolates and cloths.Here comes the need to understand the value of money and tactics to take care of it.

To sum up, even though the money is not important to school children. some basic knowledge of money, its use and ways to manage should be included in school subjects. Thus, they are aware of what to do and what not to do with the money they have.

Sentence: But this children do not consider their parents hard work and demand money for buying chocolates and cloths.Here comes the need to understand the value of money and tactics to take care of it.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and children