In Vietnam - Villages destroyed - People move to city - Crowded city - City with no hope - Using English to communicate - Move to American - Learn American English.The diagram illustrates the history Vietnam War and the reason Vietnamese Learn American E

In Vietnam - Villages destroyed - People move to city - Crowded city - City with no hope - Using English to communicate - Move to American - Learn American English.

The diagram illustrates the history Vietnam War and the reason Vietnamese Learn American English.

The Vietnam War was a long, costly armed conflict that pitted the communist regime of North Vietnam and its Southern allies, known as the Viet Cong, against South Vietnam and its principle ally, the United States. The war began in 1954. More than 3 million people were killed in the Vietnam War, and destroyed everything that was in the village. In 1975, communist forces seized control of saigon, ending the Vietnam war, and the country was unified as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam the following year.

After the Vietnam War was ended, more and more people moved to city. Inhabitant shifted from villages to cities for a variety of reasons such as education, employment, and luxury lifestyle. For instance, generally in the village did not have enough job facilities. There were not international schools or universities even they did not have sufficient medical facilities or private hospital. This case caused overpopulation in city, so it had come various problems for society and executive body. The government could not offer a sufficient meal for their citizens. And big cities traffic is a vital problem for everyone. Moreover, criminal committed crime without arrest easily in crowded place. There was not hope to be better.

In the 21st century, numerous Vietnamese were coming to America. The first Vietnamese arrived in America, most of them just used a signal language, and then step by step they learn American language to communicate with Americans. The majority of Vietnamese got married with Americans, and then they established businesses in America. Some Vietnamese immigrants have been highly instrumental in initiating the development and redevelopment America economy.

the country was unified as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam the following year.
the country was unified as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the following year.

generally in the village did not have enough job facilities.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

There were not international schools
There were no international schools