We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers They are used in business hospitals crime detection and even to fly planes What things will they be used in future In this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their be

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in future?
In this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

Technology has invaded our modern life style. using computers becomes essential for us. They used in several fields like hospital, crime investigation and in Airports. This using will be increased by the time and affect our future positively.

One of the most important advantages of using computers is long distance education. This kind of education provides great chance for developing countries students. They can enroll in big universities all over the world from their own place. In this way, they can save more money they could spend on traveling. Also, they cannot waste time for attending literatures. The materials of most of these courses are available online on the same sites.

Another benefit of computer revolution is giving the working mothers a good opportunity to work at home, and take care of their children as well. There are a lot of sites offer these kinds of jobs which can do at home on computers. Such as typing some documents or translate some texts to another language.

For people who love private business, they can find a golden chance on the internet to build their business from home. They can just pay for build their own business website and begin to show their products online. The claiming and paying are both online by credit cards or visa cards or so.

Actually, change doesn't always mean going to bad, in this case, technology services our modern life style and make it more convenience.

To sum up, computers can serve our life in the future in education field and in work. And we shouldn't worry about that change. Change is the natural of life.

Sentence: They can just pay for build their own business website and begin to show their products online.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and build

Sentence: Actually, change doesn't always mean going to bad, in this case, technology services our modern life style and make it more convenience.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to services and our