We have been living in the nuclear age now for over half a century Since the first atomic bombs were developed nuclear technology has provided governments with the ability to totally destroy the planet Yet the technology has been put to positive use as an

We have been living in the nuclear age now for over half a century. Since the first atomic bombs were developed, nuclear technology has provided governments with the ability to totally destroy the planet. Yet the technology has been put to positive use as an energy source and in certain areas of medicine. To what extent is nuclear technology a danger to life on Earth? What are the benefits and risks associated
with its use?

It appears to be the case that we need time for reconsidering the use of nuclear energy in our world. Though, nuclear power and its technology is very helpful for fulfilling world's requirement of energy but its too dangerous and unsuitable for humans to use it for their own satisfaction.

Nuclear reaction is a new source through which we can obtain energy in large quantity in any part of the world without any specific features required from the land. Electricity which has been generated by nuclear power is sufficiently contributing large amount of world's total electricity production.

However, nuclear power is also used in medical profession as for diagnosis of different health related problems and for the treatment of severe diseases like cancer or even useful in the production of new drugs without consumption of more time and resources which have directly impact on lowering its prices in the market .

Although, a number of uses we can foresee of nuclear energy but their risk factors overcome all their usage. Firstly, building the infrastructure of nuclear power plants is very expensive and poor nations can't be afford to support a nuclear plant in their country so, those who are willing to have them in their countries will become superior in economy than others and this will create a big economical difference among the countries directly which have effect on the global economy as prices of various commodities will rise and this will bring recession back in several countries through out the world.

Moreover, nuclear power plants should be provided proper care and safety must be given priority by government of that country which has nuclear plants in the world, so that various incidents doesn't take place due to the undefined nuclear reaction. As nuclear reactions are unpredictable and their cause are not even known exactly thus, they can produce a havoc if safety measures doesn't taken seriously.

Lastly,at the time of world war use of nuclear energy by different countries can put the whole world in danger of extinction because of the instant availability of nuclear power in every nation give similar opportunity for countries to fight each other back. As we are familiar with the diverse effects of nuclear bombs from the case happened in the world war two with japan which is still struggling with hazardous consequences of the atomic bombs.

Therefore, i am not in a favor of nuclear power use as an source of energy which we are using from the half 20th century because this nuclear power has more adverse impact on the earth, on our own existence than we think and it uses can be easily overtaken by any other mean of energy source efficiently.

Sentence: As nuclear reactions are unpredictable and their cause are not even known exactly thus, they can produce a havoc if safety measures doesn't taken seriously.
Description: The fragment and their cause is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentences can be shorter.