We live today in an electronic information age It is easier to be connected by technology yet many people seem no closer to feeling happy in t heir lives Discuss

We live today in an electronic information age. It is easier to be connected by technology yet many people seem no closer to feeling happy in t heir lives. Discuss

Technology, has brought people to another level of life in many sectors, especially in communication each other. Along with inventions that change human’s life such as internet, life become easier, but how its effect to happiness of people is still debatable.

People are using new technology because of its advantages. Many people say that technology make their life easier, such as internet to communicate with others. With internet, they can talk by chatting or even voice. People also can meet by video streaming through internet that make communication better than before. These features, ho...

Sentence: Along with inventions that change human's life such as internet, life become easier, but how its effect to happiness of people is still debatable.
Description: The fragment life become easier is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Many people say that technology make their life easier, such as internet to communicate with others.
Description: The fragment technology make their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: This, will make them to not meet directly their friends or relatives.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: In conclusion, many advantages from technology that people get, make their life easier, however, the other think that along with the advantages, people life getting farther each other.
Description: The fragment other think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: Which means, the effects to people is widely and to think the happiness debatable.
Description: The fragment is widely and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace widely with adjective