What are the causes of road accidents.How can we overcome this problem?

In this jet age of 21st century,science and technology has invented various mode transportation.Nowadays,every person has its own vehicles because he wants to upgrade his status in the society.Due to this,there are more traffic congestion which leads to problem of road accidents.Let us discuss about the causes behind the problem and also discuss how to vanish this issue.

To begin with,there are manifold reasons of this problem.First and foremost,the major reason of accidents is human itself.For instance,nowadays,major proportion of people consume alcohol and use mobile phone while driving which is a leading factor of this problem.To illustrate a survey conducted by Times of India has revealed that every year thousand of people are killed in road accidents because they drink and use mobile phone while driving.Moreover,in present time,our generation is fond of advanterous activities,whenever they see or watch these activities ,they want to imitate them,as a result,number of road accident increase.

Further emphasizing my point of view,traffic congestion is also a major cause of this problem.In present days,everyone has its own private vehicles which further intensifies road accidents.In addition,that road condition is also responsible for road accidents because sometime s roads are narrow and not good which become the reason of this.Besides that,rules and regulation are not followed by our public which is also a prominent reasons of this.

Some remedial measures are needed to be taken to overcome this problem.Government should make paved and extensive roads to eradicate this issue.Moreover,government should make some traffic rules and these existing laws should be followed by public.Government and people must cooperate to each other to solve this problem.

As per my above discussion,it is evident that this problem spread its tentacles day by day,so,government and public should do combine efforts in order to solve it because major portion of society considered that "Union is Strength".

Need to remove the 'pattern' behind and have your own writing styles gradually.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.