what are the pros and cous of living in a metro city

metro city is a engaged with several amenities and problems,Here I would like to establish my views about amenities and problems in metro city. firstly I will write my views about facilities in metro city

first and foremost, it compises spreme educatiounal colleges,schools,universies and so on. where, students attain superior education to get success and reach at zenith in career.Moreover, it has optimum medical services comprising hospitals with technology,yoga center and much more There fore, people get easily and wonderful treatment as well as people can join health center which make mentally and physically healthy.

What is more,there are fabulous recreational soures comprising big malls,parks,cinemas which provide entertainment to citizen people.Further more, excellent transportation system including high standard buses,trains,airplanes those help us to commute to and fro for social and official purposes.

In addition, metro city offers multifarious jobs opportunities to people who, earn enough money to buy precious house,cars and so on. Those can belstaldish high standard. After that, it has various restaurants and five star hotels in metro city which, offers variety of food such as Chines,italian,afgani to people for eat.

On other hand, There are several problems in metro city. First and foremost,There are all things expensive so, people can not buy easily all things.Moreover, There are people in rat race of achieving more and more success so, they have no enough time. There fore, they do not exercise which, create physically and mentally problems. What is more, There are people use many vehicles for personal and official work which, creating pollution when people take breath lot of dirtparvcal inside body so, it dirtpartical harms to body. So in this views many amenities as well as problems for living to metro city.

Sentence: What is more, There are people use many vehicles for personal and official work which, creating pollution when people take breath lot of dirtparvcal inside body so, it dirtpartical harms to body.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and dirtpartical

Sentence: So in this views many amenities as well as problems for living to metro city.
Description: The word views is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to views

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't repeat words, phrases, and sentences.