What are some important qualities of a good supervisor boss Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

every people needs a job for getting money. Money are everything for all people cause money can make us happy. For that, the people more looking for a job in a company. And for getting a good job with a high income, we have to have a lot of knowledge in the world of work. All people want to get a good job as supervisor, but supervisor must have great responsibility to his/her subordinates. The following is some important qualities of a good supervisor.

Firstly, the boss must be firm with her/ his members. The boss can make a regulation which was an order that must be followed by it is empl...

Sentence: The boss can make a regulation which was an order that must be followed by it is employees.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and employees

Sentence: For example, the boss forbids it is members to not using Hand phone during working hours, so the members can focus on the customer.
Suggestion: Refer to is and members

Sentence: As an example, a member was getting to trouble with customer that it is customer give bad service, so he was angry and he complain with work service of member.
Description: The fragment he complain with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace complain with verb, past tense

Sentence: Sometime, the member has confused with this situation, so she ask to help to her supervisor for giving solution that how to overcome this?.
Description: The fragment she ask to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ask with verb, past tense

Sentence: And a boss have to give a good solution with to help her to be calm and try to calm the customer, so the customer can understand and he can be calm.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to with and to

Sentence: And also the boss can make a rule which has great discipline, so the members can followed all the rule made by boss.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and followed

Sentence: Finally, the boss should try to build a good relationship with his employees based on trust. truth be told, the only way he can get them to respect him with earn their respect and trust. besides, he also should try to befriend them as apposed to just order them around.
Error: apposed Suggestion: No alternate word