To what extent is the use of animals in scientific research acceptable?

Most of people agree the using of animal in some research is to save the human right. While some people think it is true, others disagree because animals have the same right as the human.

The using of animal in scientific research is to save the human right. The scientist use animal because of some reasons. The first reason is some animals have the system as the human. It is why they prefer to use animal to get a good result from this activity. After that, they can apply their research to the human. Most of results show this activity has a big achievment. The other reason of using animal in scientific research is that the using of human is the violation of a law. Most of society in this world oppose this step. It makes all of scientists do not want to use human in their research.

On the other hand, some societies disagree with the using of animal in scientific research. It is because of some reasons. The main reason is they have opinion that animal also have the same right as the human. Animals have right to defend their life. They are not an object that can be used by the human, people suggest the scientist to use the other object for research. The other societies who disagree with the using of animal for research are animal lovers, who want to protect the animal from this activity. They do not want the decrease of animal number happen. They want to defend the population of animal around the world. They have opinion that animal can be used not only for research object, but also for better activity. However, they permit the using of animal in scientific research is only for really important necessary.

In my conclusion, most of scientists use animals for scientific research because of some strong reasons. Neverthless, they can use animal only for important necessary.

Sentence: Most of society in this world oppose this step.
Description: The fragment world oppose this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace oppose with verb, past tense

Sentence: The main reason is they have opinion that animal also have the same right as the human.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: Most of results show this activity has a big achievment.
Error: achievment Suggestion: achievement

More compound or complex sentences wanted.