When a country develops its technology the traditional skills and ways of life die out It is pointless to try and keep them alive To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the contemporary time, some advance countries have suffered a changing lifestyle which many conventional methods completely have been eradicated and people think useless to hold them. In my point of view, that situation is a wrong, although some viewers do not need orthodox ways.

To protect existence of traditional skills is important because some folks still believe Quality of old method products. For example, wine, the old technology of wine processing creates an unique product that modern mechanisms cannot mimic its. The spectacular taste of grape beverage only appear when it keep in a special gallon which is very old.

Indeed, the classical ways bring more safety to environment. According to National Scientist Magazine, Totally almost 80% food in stores contains harmful chemicals. It seems that the latest technology which uses chemical substance to fertilize land is dangerous for humankinds. It was rather dubious for experts that old technology is undesirable. However, the past method using natural manure for farming leads healthy consumption for society and it is secure for natural. Another prove is a latest discovery which has found out by local specialists in Indonesia , eating organic food might help life longer than common meal.

On the other hand, some arguments argue that state-of-the-art Technology could possibly make fast to produce people demands. Tractors, for instance, may probably help workers to conduct their jobs quickly.

In conclusion, I am convinced that outdated abilities still work in these days and folks should preserve them, even though advance technology may possibly be taken into consideration.