When a country develops its technology the traditional skills and ways of life die out It is pointless to try and keep them alive To what extend do you agree or disagree

When a country develops its technology , the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive . To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In modern world it is really very difficult to imagine life without technological advances, that is why, it is one of the main tasks of the governments to develop the technology of their countries in order to keep pace with other countries in non-stop changing and developing world. As technolgy penetrates into our life more and more day by day, conventional skills and traditional lifestyles become out of date. Now many people think that is normal process and attemptimg to keep traditional style of life is not useful. I agree with this statement and I will seek to elucidate my point of view b...

Sentence: To sum it up, although I don't deny the essence of some old skills and ways of life because of the above mentioned reasons I agree with the thought that there is not point in trying to make many of the traditional skills and lifestyles live off.
Suggestion: ...there is no point in trying to...

Sentence: As technolgy penetrates into our life more and more day by day, conventional skills and traditional lifestyles become out of date.
Error: technolgy Suggestion: technology

Sentence: Now many people think that is normal process and attemptimg to keep traditional style of life is not useful.
Error: attemptimg Suggestion: attempting

Sentence: At this point, attempting to preserve our conventional style of life and skills is like kocking one's head againist wall.
Error: kocking Suggestion: locking
Error: againist Suggestion: against