When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out.It is pointless to try keep them alive.

In modern world we are in a technology century and surronded by different types of innovative changes almost in every section of economy. Sometimes as the result of such developments a number of traditional skills and ways of life die out gradually, but in my opinion it is a natural process and there is no need to keep them alive, but before drawing a quick conclusion it needs to be discussed.

Firstly let us analyse the importance of technology in human life. For instance can we overcome long distances if there is no transports such as buses,cars, airplanes, or can we contact with people easily without telephones,computers? Undoubtedly the answers will be negative, because we cannot imagine our life without them. So what do you think: is there a necessity for making our lifes difficult as it was previously or we must keep up with technology?

On the other hand, development of technology not only helps us to save time we spend on doing our work, but also makes the solution of problems easier. For example, washing machines, vacuum cleaners or even robots produced in Japan in recent years.

Additionally, I do not deny the fact that sometimes losing ways of life and traditional skills really damages the living conditions of residents and they become very anxious for being deprived of them.

To summarize, even if in some cases people try to preserve their traditions because of the respect to their native land, to my mind it will be better if we shall follow the tecnological growth for more comfortable and higher standarts of living.

Sentence: In modern world we are in a technology century and surronded by different types of innovative changes almost in every section of economy.
Error: surronded Suggestion: surrounded

Sentence: To summarize, even if in some cases people try to preserve their traditions because of the respect to their native land, to my mind it will be better if we shall follow the tecnological growth for more comfortable and higher standarts of living.
Error: standarts Suggestion: standards
Error: tecnological Suggestion: technological

Develop sentences smoothly, look this sentence, there are two 'but':
but in my opinion it is a natural process and there is no need to keep them alive, but before drawing a quick conclusion it needs to be discussed.