Why might the people need the short break from work Is the short break really important to all the people

Why might the people need the short break from work? Is the short break really important to all the people?

Many workforces, currently, who cannot use time to brief for activity in office to back initially to refresh their human body. That is important for restore our mind and brain to become complex. However, this acquired to pressure, burden, and anxiety in the office.

Generally, workforces may need to think about work environment takes place in order to develop an adequate plan for allowing time for breaks. Especially for job that is full time and second short break often sufficient, such as workforces who usually work in behind computer for a long time, so that they forget the time to take care of family matters, especially against children where the need for school needs, education quality and interact on surrounding communities.

Nevertheless, some workforces who work in highly repetitive jobs should be offered more frequent shorter breaks in order to prevent tedium in which can result in a reduce in productivity, competence, and oversight. For instance, some people work in a dangerous circumstance can essentially avert physical harm.

In addition, the time to relax that contracted by focusing on wearisome task for long so that principal easily to physical and mental stress. As long as, stress enable lead to serious consequences for our health. Moreover, mutual effect of stress, include high blood pressure, diabetes, inadequate fitness, low resistance to viruses, and serious illnesses.

In conclusion, the break of time is important for their life, with take a rest human obtain develop brain to recharge.

Sentence: That is important for restore our mind and brain to become complex.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and restore

Sentence: As long as, stress enable lead to serious consequences for our health.
Description: The fragment stress enable lead is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enable with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In conclusion, the break of time is important for their life, with take a rest human obtain develop brain to recharge.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and take

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james