''Without capital punishment (the death penalty ) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishmnet is essential to control violence in society ''

In modern world increasing number of crimes make people think of different ways to avoid it for more secure life conditions. Few years ago there was capital punishment, which deprives the deliquents from their lives and nowadays it is still a subject of discussion if there is a necessity to use the death penalty again. For instance, most people think that without capital punishment our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase, to be more precise capital punishment is essential to control violence in society.

In my opinion, however the results of some crimes are very tragic, there is no need to kill culprits, but before drawing a quick conclusion, I think it needs to be discussed. As I indicated above, death penalty is an older way of punishment, which has been used before and does not prove itself nowadays because people understand that it rudely violates human rights. So, to my mind by applying capital punishment government does not decreases violence, even acts as one of subject of violence.

On the other hand, I think we cannot get any result with killing deliquents, for example, from psyhcological point of view it is clearly visible that such punishments really affect people and make them stressed because they cannot bear seeing such scenes.

In addition, it can be noted that, although some countries do not apply the death penalty they are in first places for the least number of criminals.

To sum up, even though sometimes capital punishment seems as the best way to punish guilties. government must decrease the number of crimes with another ways.

Sentence: So, to my mind by applying capital punishment government does not decreases violence, even acts as one of subject of violence.
Suggestion: Refer to does not decreases and violence

Sentence: To sum up, even though sometimes capital punishment seems as the best way to punish guilties. government must decrease the number of crimes with another ways.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and ways

Sentence: Few years ago there was capital punishment, which deprives the deliquents from their lives and nowadays it is still a subject of discussion if there is a necessity to use the death penalty again.
Error: deliquents Suggestion: delinquent

Sentence: On the other hand, I think we cannot get any result with killing deliquents, for example, from psyhcological point of view it is clearly visible that such punishments really affect people and make them stressed because they cannot bear seeing such scenes.
Error: psyhcological Suggestion: psychological

Error: guilties Suggestion: No alternate word