[Work] Some people think young people should be free to choose their job, but other people think that they should be realistic and think more about their future.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

[Work] Some people think young people should be free to choose their job, but other people think that they should be realistic and think more about their future.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

With the ever-increasing initiatives of holistic education, whether youths should be entitled to choosing their career or to chose job in favour of monetary values has become a widely debated topic. As many believe that interests should be put in first priority in choosing between works, job options should be underlined to be consider cautiously.

In terms of a person's life, work is of great importance in their living since work is the very thing that people do in the rest of their life after they graduate. If people do not take it seriously and think about which job is most suitable for them, they would possibly ruin their living by doing things they do not like day by day. Although some jobs may seems to be palatable, with fair amount of time offs and a respectable salary, it does not necessarily refer to a fruitful life that people could enjoy. There are story regularly saying that freshmen working in i-Bank choose to resign because of prolonged depression arises from their hectic living style. Therefore, choosing a suitable job is choosing a way of living.

There is, however, a win-win situation as the two options are not mutually exclusive. For one thing, people who aspire to be professions such as doctors, engineers and scientists could enjoy both rewarding wages and fulfillment by working in terms of their interests. Moreover, people in these professions help solve real-world problems like cancer, AIDS and diabetes. As a result, these people can benefit the society at large as well as make their life more promising as they wish.

Moving forward, if adolescents were taught to put interests in a higher order than earnings of a job, I am confident that the juvenile would not be caught in a precarious situation of doing things they do not want.

Sentence: Although some jobs may seems to be palatable, with fair amount of time offs and a respectable salary, it does not necessarily refer to a fruitful life that people could enjoy.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and seems