Working hours today are too long and people are not spending as much time as they should with their families or on leisure activities. What is your opinion on this?

As a rule, working hours designates by goverment and in normal it constitutes ten hours. Some peoples take extra work for taking extra money, whereas others work too long, because they have not choice.

For instance, doctors work enaughly long, likewise they being in duty each four, five days.

It means day by day they have to work all day without stopping. What is more they have to keep vow of Hippokrat in which they vowed to help patients in or out of work.

To me, I want to work in the sphere of cars, more exactlier I want to be a machine builder. On one hand I like this job, on other hand, nowadays industry of cars is developing with dynamic development and prospect of cars is too high, especially in my country. But as an apple has decoat parts, an extra work have disadvantages too.

First of all, much working makes sleepless which causes difficultes communicated with brain and phyche. It is clear that people who have troubles in his brain does not live long, in order to he would be disturbes of headache.

Otherwise, persons who have children do not spare sufficient time for education. For the reason of this, most of children go from another pass. As a result, the quantity of ruffians increases significanly. Finally, we need to choose one variant: to work few for spareing enough time with children and econom in much, other variant to occupate with not particular job. It can be your own business. But, making business is not easy and only 2 from 10 people can make success.

Alternatively, we have other variant and this is our goverment. People pay diffirent types of taxes, moreover some of them pay penalties. To my way of thingking, people are meritorious for any reliefs. In other words they, can allow to theirselves picnics in open nature with their family or go to theatre day by days, likewise they will enjoy and they will work more qualitative. For example, two my mates work in bank and one of them works very good whereas second not bad.

Once, I asked to first why he were working very good and requested to say his secret. His secret was simple, he works 10 hours, he have a time for relax and rest.

In final consideration I want to say I against to much working in addition, I think goverment should shorten time of working wheres it should increase the number of workplace

Sentence: For instance, doctors work enaughly long, likewise they being in duty each four, five days.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to they and being

Sentence: It is clear that people who have troubles in his brain does not live long, in order to he would be disturbes of headache.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and he

Sentence: For example, two my mates work in bank and one of them works very good whereas second not bad.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to two and my

Sentence: In final consideration I want to say I against to much working in addition, I think goverment should shorten time of working wheres it should increase the number of workplace
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to I and against

Sentence: As a rule, working hours designates by goverment and in normal it constitutes ten hours.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Error: enaughly Suggestion: ?

Sentence: To me, I want to work in the sphere of cars, more exactlier I want to be a machine builder.
Error: exactlier Suggestion: exactly

Sentence: But as an apple has decoat parts, an extra work have disadvantages too.
Error: decoat Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First of all, much working makes sleepless which causes difficultes communicated with brain and phyche.
Error: difficultes Suggestion: difficulties
Error: phyche Suggestion: psyche

Error: disturbes Suggestion: disturbed

Sentence: As a result, the quantity of ruffians increases significanly.
Error: significanly Suggestion: significantly

Sentence: Finally, we need to choose one variant: to work few for spareing enough time with children and econom in much, other variant to occupate with not particular job.
Error: occupate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: econom Suggestion: economy
Error: spareing Suggestion: sparing

Sentence: Alternatively, we have other variant and this is our goverment.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: People pay diffirent types of taxes, moreover some of them pay penalties.
Error: diffirent Suggestion: different

Sentence: To my way of thingking, people are meritorious for any reliefs.
Error: thingking Suggestion: thinking

Sentence: In other words they, can allow to theirselves picnics in open nature with their family or go to theatre day by days, likewise they will enjoy and they will work more qualitative.
Error: theirselves Suggestion: themselves

Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: wheres Suggestion: where

Try to write the essay in 5 paragraphs.