Write an essay on the effects of pollution and daily waste created by humans Explain in detail how it is affecting us What measures should we take to make things better in this regard Use your personal experience and opinion where possible

Write an essay on the effects of pollution and daily waste created by humans. Explain in detail how it is affecting us. What measures should we take to make things better in this regard? Use your personal experience and opinion where possible.

It is true that, pollution and other daily waste created by human are causing major problems in the society and especially humans and the environment. It is utmost important to take some steps towards reducing pollution and its harmful effects.

To begin with, there are various sources through which pollution is created. Nowadays, most of the people use their own vehicles for daily commutation, this lead to increase in carbon emission in the air. As a result, air quality is bad and its effects are on humans, For example, small children suffer from disease such as Asthma. In addition, increase in chemical and coal industries, results in lung related problems.

Furthermore, daily garbage created by humans is also causing impacts on the environment and on the inhabitants. Nowadays, due to increase in restaurants and food stalls on the streets, lots of waste food is thrown and un-attendant on the roads, this lead to increase in mosquitoes and insects. These insects are a threat to the society, because it can spread their virus immediately. For example, people might suffer stomach upset or diarrhea, skin related problem could increase which can be contiguous. To control proper measure needs to be taken as soon as possible.

If proper measures are taken pollution can come under control and its effects can be reduced. First, it is important to make aware and educated, how they can contribute in reducing pollution and its impact. For example, people can use public transport rather than their own vehicles; this will surely decrease some cars on the roads and reduce carbon emission. Second, the government should come up with stringent rules and laws against the company who are leaking poisonous gas in the air, they should be fined and force them to covert poisonous gas to air friendly gas. Finally, food stalls and restaurants should be warned to keep any waste food on the streets, wastage should be kept covered in dustbin box. If proper measures are followed strictly, we can control some levels of pollution under control.

In summary, we know that various sources which are causing pollution, such as carbon emission or poisonous gas and their effects on the environment; however, if proper measures are taken their harmful effects can be reduced. In my opinion, it is important people to be educated as soon as possible before the pollution problem is out of control.