Write a letter of complaint to the manager of an online shopping site about a few products that you bought and aren t happy with In your letter Give details of your order Explain about the problem with the products Say what you want the manager to do abou

Write a letter of complaint to the manager of an online shopping site about a few products that you bought and aren’t happy with. In your letter

- Give details of your order.
- Explain about the problem with the products.
- Say what you want the manager to do about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with my recently purchase from your website. I have recently purchased a wallet and bag from your website, my order number is #12345548. My parcel is arrived this morning, unfortunately there is some issue with my parcel.

Firstly, the color I order was brown but my wallet is brown and may bag is red. Secondly, the brand that I was order was Dior but my parcel is unknown brand. Finally, I saw some scratch on wallet and also one of bag's rip does not work.

I am going to go aboard on next Monday, so I do not have enough time. I think this matter deserve your urgent attention. I would like you to respond quickly by either giving my full refund or by sending again my wallet and bag as I order.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your services.

Yours faithfully,
Mari.

Sentence: I think this matter deserve your urgent attention.
Description: The fragment matter deserve your is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deserve with verb, past tense