Writing Task 2.Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or d

Writing Task 2.

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Community service has been inlayed in some school as a school program. Since it is thought can benefit youngster in school. Some people agree to make it progressive, which they try to put it into high school compulsory subject list.

Working for a charity is helpful to improve the neighborhood or simply teaching some informal subject to younger children without expecting material feedback are sort of community service. Not a few people stand to support these activity to be parted in school curriculum. It is because they believe that will be significantly help adolescent in many ways. Involving in those such programmes may drag student’s attention from wasting their time in non productive activity. Moreover, teenager enable to enrich their soft skills.

However, there are some concerns about this idea which is related to learning process in classroom. A number of people may argue that it will disrupt students focus in study. Furthermore, by give them more compulsory works, what is worse, children might feel overloaded.

Standing on the disagreement, it is thought undoubtedly that community service is a very good program. In terms that can help students to improve their social ability and enlarge their horizon of knowledge. However, to support this, it should not be installed as compulsory study subject. What is important is how to make students more emphatic to their community.

Thus, it may seem as burden when we try to inlay social service as a compulsory. On the other hand, we should more concern on how to persuade high school student so they become altruistic person and willing to grow their interest in social service.

by give them more compulsory works,
by giving them more compulsory works,

Since it is thought can benefit youngster in school.
Since it is thought to benefit youngsters in schools.

Be sensitive to use 'However'. It will change the structure of an essay.