Essay topics: You and your family are living in a rented accommodation in an English speaking country. you are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.
Write a letter to the landlord. I your letter
- introduce yourself
- explain what is wrong with the furniture
- say what action would you like the landlord to take
I am a tenant of your apartment situated on the ABC avenue, which I had rented from you last spring.
I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with a particular piece of furniture that has been provided in the apartment. The sofa set is in a dismal condition. The seat cushions are in a poor state. The cushions seem to have disintegrated to such an extent that the springs are now visible. It is practically impossible to sit on two of the seats as the springs seem to dig into the back. Also the sofa cloth is old and faded. The sofa covers provided are moldy and moths seem to have eaten away at them over the years making them full of holes now. The frame of the sofa is r ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent.Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- By investing in tourism, we can earn a lot of revenue and growth in national economy at the same time it damages the local culture. What is your opinion? (95)
- Nowadays it is noticed that cultural mixing is reflected within local cultural practices. Do you think it is good for the society? (90)
- Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film starts, pop musicians and sports starts) are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of jobs should be highly paid? (84.28570000000001)
- Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages of living in an apartment.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in an apartment? (90)
- Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend this time? (67.5)
- Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effect on children. Do you agree or disagree. (83.33329999999999)
- You and your family are living in a rented accommodation in an English speaking country. you are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.Write a letter to the landlord. I your letter- introduce yourself- explain what is wrong with the fu (93.33329999999999)
- You were hurt in a minor accident at the supermarket and you wish to complain to the manager. In your letter- say who you are- give details about the incident- suggest how supermarkets could prevent such accidents. (90)
- Today, more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for travelers? (80)