You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel Write a letter to the hotel making the arrangements Let them know when you will be arriving and leaving what type of rooms you would like and ask them how much the weekend will cost Al

You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel.
Write a letter to the hotel making the arrangements. Let them know when you will be
arriving and leaving, what type of rooms you would like and ask them how much the
weekend will cost. Also enquire about activities and places of interest near the hotel.

Dear Sir,
I am writing to make a reservation on “ Salma Hotel”. We are going to spend the next week end. We will arrive on Saturday 21 of May at 9:00 am and we will leave on Sunday 22 of May at 10:00 pm.

We need three bedrooms. One for me and my husband and the second one for our two kids ages three and five , and the last one for my parents which is preferred to be in the first floor if there is no elevator.

Also, I want to use the internet. Therefore, please, let me know if there is an access on the hotel or what is the nearest place to go.

It will be great if you give some information about the leisure at the hotel and around.

Finally, I hope to send me a list of charges of every service and the total of two days.

I am looking forward to receiving your response.
Thank you in advance.
Your faithfully,
Mrs. John

the last one for my parents which is preferred to be in the first floor if there is no elevator.
the last one for my parents who prefer the first floor if there is no elevator.

Put more content if possible. You don't just simply answer the question. This is an essay.