You are going to study in a college in the UK next year. You would like to stay in a college Hall of Residence.Write a letter to the college giving your accommodation requirements. You should outline what your room and food needs are and also ask what alt

You are going to study in a college in the UK next year. You would like to stay in a college Hall of Residence.
Write a letter to the college giving your accommodation requirements. You should outline what your room and food needs are and also ask what alternatives are available if they cannot provide what you want.

You should write at least 150 words.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You do NOT need to write your own address.

Respected Sir,

I have just recently been awarded a place at your esteemed college and I now write with respect to my accommodation requirements for my first initial year.

As I will not know anyone at the College, I would like to spend my first year in a Hall of Residence so that I can meet people in this place. I would prefer the Hall to be a single sex female only hall and with full board so that I won't have to worry about cooking for myself. In addition I also require a vegetarian choice as I am vegetarian. If there are no halls offering the above then I would be satisfied...