You had a good meal in a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting.

Dear Sir,
To the Editor

I am becoming a person belong to our local community for a long time and a recommendation is written by me in order to society for one of our five district dining establishments, The Long Star Cafe.

Many great qualities in there that struck me enter the place, such as the room style and the atmosphere. I feel comfortable with the laid back attitude of the place. I never forget about the size and quality of the portions. It is very appreciable.

The service that you assimilate, and with the emphasize quantity of dishes served. I suggest for you to come in that place. When I visited, I ordered a steak of mammoth proportions and giant fresh as main course, crisp vegetables salad as appetizer and as dessert, I adopt Black Forest. That is all luscious food with a reasonable price.

I expected many costumer will often to come in for dinner after reading my writing – Bon appetite

Yours truly

I am becoming a person belong to our local community
I am becoming a person who belongs to our local community

in order to society
in order to + do something.

Sentence: The service that you assimilate, and with the emphasize quantity of dishes served.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and emphasize