You have a friend who lives in a city abroad.You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city.Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do. Tell him/her what type of work or studies you have bee

You have a friend who lives in a city abroad.
You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city.
Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do. Tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing for the past few years and ask for assistance in contacting an appropriate institution.

Dear Diah Kurnia,

Sorry I haven't written for ages. I've been so busy over the last year and I never seem to have a minute to myself.

I'd like to study electrical engineering at university in Australia next year and I hope you can give me some advice. I think I would prefer Melbourne because I know a few people from my visit last year.

This year I'm doing maths and physics at school and I hope to do well in my exams. However, I really don't know which university to apply to, so could you send me some information about different colleges? Also can you find out what qualifications I nee...