Essay topics: You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months.
You now realize that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room.
Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send some or all of them to you. Offer to cover the costs.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hooper,
I hope you are all well. The flight home seemed very long but my family all came to meet me at the airpoint, which was fantastic. Thank you so much for having me - I enjoy my time with you very much.
I have a favour to ask. When I got home, I realised that I had left a small black handbag in my bedroom. You may recall that I bought myself a new bag while I was in Sydney and I'm pretty sure I put the old one under the bed.
I don't really need the bag but some of the things inside are of sentimental value and I would be very grateful if you could send them to me. There is a red address book, a small leather wallet with some photos and a silver nec ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (83.33329999999999)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (65)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (70)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)