You are hereYou have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months.You now realize that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room.Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send
You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months.You now realize that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room.Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send
You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months. You now realize that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room. Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send some or all of them to you. Offer to cover the costs.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hooper,
I hope you are all well. The flight home seemed very long but my family all came to meet me at the airpoint, which was fantastic. Thank you so much for having me - I enjoy my time with you very much.
I have a favour to ask. When I got home, I realised that I had left a small black handbag in my bedroom. You may recall that I bought myself a new bag while I was in Sydney and I'm pretty sure I put the old one under the bed.
I don't really need the bag but some of the things inside are of sentimental value and I would be very grateful if you could send them to me. There is a red address book, a small leather wallet with some photos and a silver ...
You can subscribe as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to top scored essays;
get more essays checked and graded; submit essays in any time; and more...
- Young people are much aware and concerned about issues like the environment, poverty, and animal welfare than previous generations. What is your own opinion? -Syerapke-
- The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population. This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at lea
- The flowchart below shows the process involved in writing formal academic essay for particular university course.Describe the stages of the process in a reporter a university lecturer.You should write at least 150 words.-Syerapke-
- Your college tutor has asked you to write an essay on the following topic:You should write at least 250 words. You are required to support your arguments with relevant information and examples based on your own idea, knowledge and experiences.Studying the
- The table below summaries some data collected by a college bookshop for the month of February 2000. Write a report describing the sales figures of various type of publications based on the information shown in the table. You should write at least 150 word
- Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.-Syerapke-
- People naturally resist making changes in their lives. What kind of problems can cause this? What solution you suggest? Give the reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.-Syerapke- re-write
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views
- Distance education delivered via the internet or television has more advantage than classroom-based education. Do you agree or disagree? -Syerapke-
- Research indicates that the characteristic we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be the major influence? -Syerapke-