You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job Please say Where have you seen the ad What is the job description Why do you think he is a suitable candidate for it

You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say
- Where have you seen the ad?
- What is the job description?
- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it?

Dear Bill,

I hope this letter find you well. I am writing to share some information with you.

Last day, I saw an especial job advertising in Daily Times newspaper. ITC institute announced there are some limited jobs vacancy for programmers and SQL administrators. However, people should meet some requirements before sending their CV. An eligible person should has more than five year’s experiences in each field. Moreover, they should have a university degree. Besides, in interview day, they should bring some recommendation letter from their ex employers.

As a programmer you should expert in programming languages like C#, and script languages like jQuery. You should familiar with concept like UML, RUP and so on. Furthermore, as a programmer you do not have to work from 7 to 5 every day. You have free time working.

I think this job is very good for you because of your situation and yours experiences. As mention at ad, you can also work at home, and this condition is very suitable for students like you.

Please do not be hesitate and call me whether you want send a CV or not.
Thank you,
Mari.

An eligible person should has more than
An eligible person should have more than

Sentence: As a programmer you should expert in programming languages like C, and script languages like jQuery.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and expert

Sentence: You should familiar with concept like UML, RUP and so on.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and familiar

Please do not be hesitate and call me
Please do not hesitate and call me