Essay topics: You have written an article for a magazine about the job that you do. Write a letter to your manager to ask for his/her comments on it.
- Explain why you have written this article.
- Give a short description of what you have written.
- Specify what particular things you want him/her to comment on.
Dear Mr. Smith,
I hope this letter find you well. I am writing to you in hope of asking a favor.
I recently had a mail from IT Magazine’s editor that he asked me to write an article about my current job as a web programmer at ALG Company. As you know, IT Magazine is one of the famous magazine in technology field. This magazine is going to introduce best IT companies in our city for is coming Elicit exhibition. Therefore, for this propose they ask employees to write about their job and their firm.
In my letter, I mention about my daily duties as a web programmer and my especial responsibilities as a supervisor of programmers. As a programmer I implements new form with script languages like Jquery and C#. Besides, I explained I am a member of a team programmer, so every day we discus about our new achievements and new goals, in fact we share information together. In addition, I manage other people, test their jobs and give them new duties.
I am very grateful, if you read my letter and comment on it. I would like to ask you to pay more attention on my responsibility as a team manager.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
- You have recently used the services of a moving company. At the new place, you found out that some of your items were badly damaged. Write a letter to the company manager including the following:- Give details of your move.- List items that were damaged.- (65)
- Nowadays in some countries, single young adults prefer to live outside of their parents homes; they usually leave to study or work in different places. Do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages? (77.5)
- Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion. (55)
- Compare modern shopping centers to local markets and shops. What way of shopping has more advantages for the people and the society? (65)
- You have written an article for a magazine about the job that you do. Write a letter to your manager to ask for his/her comments on it.- Explain why you have written this article.- Give a short description of what you have written.- Specify what particula (65)