You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages The numbers show which groups ranked particular in flight features as the most impo

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task

The table below shows the results of an airline survey in 2011 of economy class male and female travellers of different ages. The numbers show which groups ranked particular in-flight features as the most important.

Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features and make any relevant comparisons.

Write at least 150 words.

the table shows, the result of an airline survey in 2011 of both male and female travelers of different age group and these number present in the table shows in flight feature rankings in groups.

According to the table, from the total 100 interviewed ,the flight features like seat/leg room are best seen in 45 or more age group males and least observed in males of 25 -45 age.

The meals/drinks feature mostly present in 45 or more age females and less seen in 25 -45 age group females. Attendence services are best seen in 25 -45 aged males and least obse...

Sentence: Attendence services are best seen in 25 -45 aged males and least observe in 45 or more aged females and the last feature recorded was movies/entertainment arew best observe by 25 -45 aged females and least by both 45or more male and female groups.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to was and movies
Description: The fragment best observe by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace observe with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Moreover, this table give us information about the likes and dislikes of person according to their age in an airline travel.
Description: The fragment table give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Error: arew Suggestion: area

Need more words.