You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic Many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can t afford the medication to treat themselves Do you believe that drug companies in the d

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
Many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can’t afford the medication to treat themselves. Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced prices in these undeveloped countries, so that people do not die unecessarily?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
You should write at least 250 words.

With the advancement of medicine and technology, the first world countries continue to become richer and improved quality of life. However, the undeveloped countries are constantly facing famine, poverty and malnutrition, with people dying from a curable disease. This leads to the issue whether drug companies in developed world should reduce the prices of their medicines in undeveloped countries, so that it becomes affordable for people. I would see this as a hope for the future of undeveloped countries and will discuss in further details in this essay.

First of all, with globalization, the world is without borders now, be it developed or undeveloped countries. If drug companies in the developed countries are helping the undeveloped countries to move towards a better quality of life, with time, it is an investment for themselves. It will not only help the drug companies promote their medication, but it can also prove the effectiveness of their medications.

Secondly, drug companies in developed countries have the financial ability to produce medications at a mass amount, which are less costly. Besides that, they are also earning large amount of money in the developed countries. The drug companies are not at loss if they sell their medications at a lower price. It is only they are earning money at a slower rate in the undeveloped countries in addition to the large amount of money they earn in developed countries.

In conclusion, I believe that drug companies in developed countries should help the undeveloped countries with their products. As it not only help the undeveloped countries improve their quality of life, but also increase the sale of their medication.

Sentence: First of all, with globalization, the world is without borders now, be it developed or undeveloped countries.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and it

It will not only help the drug companies promote their medication, but it can also prove the effectiveness of their medications.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly