You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures This money should be spent instead on health education

Recent decades have witnessed that many prosperous countries are spending a great deal of money towards research and development in many basic areas particularly medical sector. Although it is considered to be a great achievement then even the issue of whether more money should be contributed in medical advancement or educating people about their health has ignite an immense controversy. The essay shall throw light on some key factors which should be taken into account to decide upon it.

"Care is better than prevention" suits perfectly to elaborate the importance of health education and hence the share resources taken by this area should be allocated. In other words, it is commonly believed that people should be aware of any potential risk to their health before it occurs at the first place. To illustrate, there should be more sources of information available to the people in order to educate them about general health and precautions to be taken to prevent many diseases. In this way it becomes necessary that a considerable share of resources to be spared towards health education via seminars, health education centers, publications and even schools and universities.

However, another vital area of medical advancement should not be ignored. There is no doubt that the medical facilities a nation provides, work as a scale of its achievements because providing best medical services to its general public is one of the tools to measure country's development. In essence, every country specifically privileged countries should be able to offer most modern and easily accessible medical amenities to its people. This demonstrates that a high percentage of funds should be kept aside to contribute towards maintaining the medical system up-to-date and making it reachable to everyone.

After the above discussion anyone can reasonably draw a conclusion that a wise allocation of resources should prevail in both the areas. However, it becomes obvious that medical technology and its modernization will take away a big chunk of finances because of it being expensive.

Sentence: Although it is considered to be a great achievement then even the issue of whether more money should be contributed in medical advancement or educating people about their health has ignite an immense controversy.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and ignite