You’ve recently found an object and you think that it might be of some historical value. Write a letter to the director of the museum asking for some information on the object. - Give a description of that object.- Tell them where you found it.- Ask for i

You’ve recently found an object and you think that it might be of some historical value. Write a letter to the director of the museum asking for some information on the object.
- Give a description of that object.
- Tell them where you found it.
- Ask for information you are seeking.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'd like to ask for some information about an especial object that recently I have found.

Twice age, when I did diggings in my new garden, I found an old stone with some odd painting. The color of stone is amber and color of pictures is sort of blue. These pictures include a man, a cat and a river. I should say I am not sure is really a river or it is something else.

My garden is in Bam city, as you know Bam is one of historical city in Iran. I am pretty sure this object one of historical thing and it should has an interesting historical background. I hope you can send me some information about various kinds of stone that found in this area. Besides, I send a picture from this stone that help you to prepare right information for me.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
m. Mino

Sentence: Twice age, when I did diggings in my new garden, I found an old stone with some odd painting.
Description: The fragment Twice age is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Twice with adjective

I am pretty sure this object one of historical thing and it should has an interesting historical background.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Besides, I send a picture from this stone that help you to prepare right information for me.
Description: The fragment that help you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense